Affiliate Marketing Made Easy
Are you struggling with earning money from your internet marketing?
Are you tired of spinning your wheels and getting nowhere?
Does it seem as though every new thing you buy is hindering you more than it’s helping?
Then it’s about time to turn the tables and start earning more money than you’re spending.
Now, of course, legally I’m not allowed to promise a certain amount of cash or even that you’re going to make any money with affiliate marketing or anything else in internet marketing or elsewhere. There are too many factors involved for anyone to be able to guarantee that.
But what I can do is show you how to tip the scales in your favour.
Affiliate marketing was around long before the internet showed up – it used to be called being a commission only salesperson.
Which is kind-of what all those people who drive their cars for Uber or cycle round for Deliveroo. Except those people have bought themselves a new zero hours job where the only thing almost guaranteed is more stress.
Being an affiliate marketer is different.
- You’re not tied to one company – you’ve got the pick of any market and almost any product you choose
- There’s no product creation or tooling up machinery or taking on employees (although once they get successful, some people do take on an assistant or two). Instead, you can join lots of the successful companies in the world (think companies like Walmart and Amazon) and let others create the products you sell.
- There’s no sales pages to write. That’s a big plus point – good sales letters don’t come cheap and they don’t come easy. The page you’re reading here will take about an hour to write and will likely get a conversion rate in excess of 10%. But it’s still a simple sales page for an inexpensive product. More expensive products usually need more expensive sales letters and then you’re talking tens of hours and often thousands of dollars. But with affiliate marketing you can enlist the help of some of the best sales letter writers without having to spend a single penny with them.
- There’s no customer service enquiries – the affiliate programs you promote will already have customer service in place and you can rest assured that 99.9% of the time they’ll handle any issues that come up such as how to use the product, the occasional return, that kind of thing.
- The range of products you can promote is almost unlimited. I’ve yet to find a product that had even a small market but didn’t have an affiliate program. Companies across the world have realised that it’s a way they can get easy extra sales and pay people (you!) by the results they get.
- There’s no stock to hold – if you’re a small product creator, chances are you’d create digital products but as an affiliate marketer you’ve got a whole range of potential products including physical as well as digital products.
- With lots of companies, your commission rises as you make more sales. And – unlike a lot of real world companies – they don’t shift the goalposts once you get more successful. It’s much more likely that they’ll want to keep you and that you’ll get approached by other companies as well. So you get the best of all possible worlds.
All you have to do is introduce sales.
Granted, that still takes a bit of time and effort.
But nowhere near as much as creating your own product and then hoping it will sell.
As an affiliate marketer, you can select the products with the highest demand and highest chance of earning you a nice commission.
I’ll show you how to select a niche with the highest chance of success.
There’s a good chance that the niche you choose won’t be the same as myself or anyone else who buys this, so the chance of saturation is near enough zero.
And – because the range of available products is so wide – this isn’t limited to small niches such as internet marketing. You can carve out your own corner in any niche market you choose.
Affiliate programs are everywhere – often hiding in plain sight on pages you’ve already visited – but I’ll show how to find affiliate programs outside the “usual suspects” of Amazon and Commission Junction.
You’ll need a domain name, some hosting and WordPress or similar. I don’t spend much time on this because there’s a good chance you already know how to do it but it’s covered, just in case.
Then we’ll get down to creating content so that you can start generating affiliate commissions.
Content for your website is the main thing you’ll be using to generate sales and affiliate commissions.
It’s easy once you know how and I’ll outline exactly what you need to do and how to weave in affiliate links so that people naturally click on them, maximising the chance of you earning commissions.
I’ll also show you how to promote the content you’ve created so that people stand the highest possible chance of finding it and earning you money.
Plus lots of other things that will give you the highest possible chance of success as an affiliate marketer.
It’s all real world – so you won’t get the hypey “just push a button and watch your Paypal account get flooded with money” rubbish.
Just simple, actionable, information that you can pick up and use instantly.
It’s all in this brand new 39 minute video.
And you’ll get a copy of the slides I use in the video as well so you can use them as notes to refer back to.
All you need to do is click the buy button and you’ll get instant access to the video and the slides: