I recently asked my list what was holding them back in their internet marketing and these are a sample of the replies I got:
- “I’ve been looking to make money online for over a year I’ve spent thousands of dollars but am no closer”
- “I have been learning since 2008, but haven’t yet make a cent”
- “I want to make more then a few cents a day!”
- “If I could generate €500 a month that would be life changing for me”
If any – or even all – of those apply to you then this could be the turning point in your internet marketing career.
After I got those replies, it got me thinking.
Thinking about what normally happens in internet marketing. It all sounds easy:
- Buy a domain
- Buy some hosting
- Put some content on it
- Drive traffic
- Convert that traffic into sales
And if you stop to think about, those few steps are all that you need.
Sure there are some nice-to-haves that you could add such as an autoresponder and your own products.
But those disarmingly simple steps are all you need to turn a profit and if you’re the trusting type you could even use a free site and therefore free hosting.
But if you’re serious about your internet marketing, you won’t skip any of those steps.
- Auto blogs – those “it’s as easy as pushing a button” systems that only seem to work for the person who displays the (maybe faked) convincing earnings screenshot
- YouTube – put up video after video, sorting out your keywords and tapping into the millions of searches there every day
- Make a Hub Page/Blogger blog/Tumblr page
- Forum marketing – be helpful, use your signature link to sell
- Social media – use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc to build up a loyal tribe of followers
- SEO your own website – put in all the right words and tags then keep brushing the dust off the site until Google gets round to indexing it
- Buy a few Fiverr gigs for extra traffic or extra YouTube views or whatever
- Buy a subscription to something like SENuke or use IFTT to create all those essential backlinks and make sure they’re indexed with one of the indexing tools
- Hunt down places to put your guest posts
- Write articles until you’ve written more words than one of those extra-thick holiday novels you buy but never get round to finishing
- Put those same articles on the document sharing sites
- Take the audio out of your videos and start your own podcasting channel
- Track down an expert to interview, get them to agree to talk to you, turn their answers into content for your own product
- Create your own product and put it on JVZoo or Clickbank and wait for affiliates to make all those difficult sales for you
- Wonder why all those people on your email list don’t buy anything from you any more yet don’t unsubscribe
You keep thinking you’re missing something.
So you buy another product – the sales letters are always so convincing and this next one is definitely going to be the one that takes you from failure to success.
But of course it doesn’t.
You’re now on the list run by person who you bought the product from – maybe the list was only going to be used for product updates but they forgot they’d said that within a day or two of you joining.
And Warrior Plus or JVZoo have been quietly added to the bunch of emails in your inbox.
But you’re still not making any money!
Even though everyone else on the web is (or claims to be). You’ve got two choices:
- Do more of the same – keep buying new products, putting them to work for a day or two before deciding they don’t work and buying the next new product
It’s that second option that I’m offering here.
You see, chances are that you know near enough everything you need to know.
There are no real secrets in internet marketing – you could sketch out the steps of most things on one side of a sheet of paper and have lots of white space.
The only secret is what you do with those things.
You can squirrel them away, convinced that you’ll come back to them in a few days or weeks but you know that doesn’t work. Or you can take action on the things you’ve bought.
That’s where this WSO comes in.
Years and years ago when I went to university we had the usual lectures (products in the internet marketing world), homework or assignments (putting the products into action).
But we also had a tutor group.
A bunch of us would turn up once a week in the cubby-hole that passed for a lecturer’s study. The lecturer would go over what we’d been taught the previous week, filling in the gaps. They’d also open the room up for questions.
That was the most powerful part of the process.
Suddenly, it became a two way process rather than just learning stuff in a vacuum.
We could ask questions.
Most of the time, most of us didn’t.
But the handful of people who did ask questions seemed to be stuck in the same places we were.
So we listened intently to the answers.
And light bulbs kept going off in our minds.
Suddenly the jigsaw of learning started to assemble itself.
You can do the same in your internet marketing if you want to.
There are offers all over the place for coaching and tuition.
Often on the same smoke and mirrors approach that promises the earth and delivers rather less.
Of course, you could book an hour with a guru for $thousands, if you could get a meeting with them on Skype.
Or you could more likely end up on their coaching program with your own tutor who knows less than you do and decides you’re being too difficult when you ask questions that aren’t in their script.
Or you could attend a “no fluff” webinar which spends the first fifteen minutes talking about the weather, the next thirty minutes describing the process in just enough detail to keep you on the call and the final thirty minutes of the (ever extending) one hour webinar pitching their high end course that will provide the real solution.
Or you could join my tutor group.
The feedback I’ve had is that the current solutions either don’t solve anything apart from filling someone else’s wallet or fall short of what’s needed. So I’ve decided to offer something closer to that university tutor group.
- You get a weekly video – watch it on your computer or download it if you prefer.
- The video gives you some training to fill in the gaps in your knowledge – you can even suggest what you’d like to learn more about
- You get the chance to ask questions specific to your internet marketing business. Just email them to me and I’ll answer them by email or in the next video
- You get the chance to listen to the answers to other people’s questions – almost certainly the same ones you’ve been stuck on because that’s almost always the case
- You get a recording of the video that you can watch in your own time or re-watch in case there’s something your notes aren’t clear about
- There’s no introductory small talk and no pitching – just content and answers
Now if I was a big name guru, I’d be offering that but charging big dollars for it and getting those big dollars.
But that’s not my style. I decided that this needs to be affordable, even if you only get to one or two calls a month rather than turning up every week.
It also needs to ebb and flow with your business needs but be there when you need it. So it can’t be the regular $97 or $297 or whatever price per month.
That’s way too expensive for something you probably won’t use every week.
Instead, this is priced affordably.
So even if you only dip into it once a month, you’ll still have got fantastic value from it.
And if you watch weekly – which you’ll probably do at first when you’re keen and enthusiastic – you’ll get much, much more value than the small monthly cost.
I ran a test call for my list on 21st January and you’ll get immediate access to that and almost 100 other videos.
Then, every Tuesday, you’ll get the login details for the current week’s video.
That will happen each and every week you’re a member.
The recordings are uploaded at aroud 7pm UK time each Tuesday – that’s 2pm New York time except a handful of weeks a year where the UK and US clocks get out of synch.
The price is guaranteed for the next 3 years – so long as you stay a member, you won’t be charged any more than the price you start at.
And on your first payment there’s even a no quibble 30 day money back guarantee in case you don’t like anything.
All that’s left is for you to join!
Because the sooner you join me, the sooner you’ll get your internet marketing career moving forward again.
So click the buy button now!
You can stay in the tutor group at this low introductory monthly price as long as you keep your monthly payments going. If you leave and then want to rejoin then the price may well be different – the regular price is $47 so you’re getting a big discount for deciding to say “yes” now.