Internet Marketing Tips and Tricks
It’s sometimes difficult to know where to turn in internet marketing.
There are so many different techniques, so many different conflicting opinions, so many different “sure fire success” systems that turn out to be anything but that.
For the last couple of years, I’ve been creating a series of internet marketing videos that cover everything you need to know.
If you’re curious, you can take a look at the sales letter here.
They’ve all been available on a download page but there’s a problem with that…
At the time of writing, there are almost 100 videos on that page.
Hours and hours and hours of content.
But the feedback I’ve been getting is that it’s overwhelming.
If you’d joined when I first started it would have been easy.
There’s a new video each week and you could easily keep up with the pace.
But almost two years on, there’s just too much to take in.
Which means that the valuable stuff gets missed and you worry more about what you’re missing than you do about putting the information into practice.
So I’ve come up with a solution:
Every week, I’ll send you an email with a link to one video.
Actually in the first week – because you’re at your keenest – you’ll get two videos to watch.
But after that, it’s just one a week.
Most of the videos are between 5 and 30 minutes long.
The early ones are at the longer end of that time.
After that, they’re usually no more than 10 minutes so you can fit them into your schedule without falling behind.
And because you’re not getting immediate access to the massive amount of content that existing members have access to, you can enjoy a much lower price:
If you’d like to get more from your internet marketing, click the button to join me.
You’ll get a weekly video covering all sorts of topics to get your internet marketing truly working including:
- On site and off site SEO
- Getting email subscribers to your list
- What to say in your emails
- Keeping on track rather than getting distracted at every turn
- Choosing a profitable niche
- Using blog comments properly
- The best way to check sales letters before you buy or sell a new product
- Outsourcing stuff
- Maximising the benefit of free stuff for you and your subscribers
- Setting your customer’s mindset
- The importance of checking
- Experimenting to find out what still works
- How to promote products (your own and other people’s)
- Overcoming those nagging doubts in your customers’ minds
- A cheaper and better alternative to private blog networks
- And much more…
Over the coming weeks and months this will build up into a library of real-world help that you can draw on whenever you need it.
And it’s available now (without the overwhelm) for an incredibly low monthly price: